Last Updated: 04-21-2015
Registration of Information
When you register, you will be asked to provide certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your "Information"). We respect the privacy of our clients. Your Information will be treated with complete confidentiality and never made available to outside parties. Candidate Information is not viewable in the public areas of our site. Recruiters and employers may choose to display their Information in a job posting, but they may edit or delete the Information at any time.
You may update your Information at any time on your MedReps.com account page. If we make any material changes to our site, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. MedReps.com reserves the right to change your selected password from time to time, in its sole discretion, upon email notification to you. MedReps.com assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies in regard to any information posted by site users. Site users accept all responsibility for information posted and retrieved. MedReps.com has no control over the materials that are posted, and we assume no responsibility for the consequences of any posted information.
As a registered user you may be contacted by a MedReps.com employee to verify your Information or to gather your opinion about your experience using our site.
Use Of Content
MedReps.com collects your Information in order to provide you with a service that allows you to maintain an online presence. Various features of MedReps.com allow you to display your information to other users of the site.
MedReps.com authorizes you to view and access user content available on the site for your personal use. The contents of MedReps.com such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content are protected under United States copyright, trademark and other laws. Unauthorized use of this content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use it in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
You may not use and may not cause a third party to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site other than the search engine and search agents available from MedReps.com on the Site, except for generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer). You shall not and shall not cause a third party to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site. Your access of the MedReps.com database via a resume aggregator or an ATS software product user interface shall be deemed a violation of this prohibition unless such resume aggregator or ATS product has been approved by MedReps.com. MedReps.com has no liability with respect to any resume aggregator or ATS software product.
Safety of Minors and Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Termination of Site Access
MedReps.com is an internet job posting service specializing in healthcare sales, sales management, and marketing opportunities. Our business focus is to offer a valuable, cost-effective service for employers and recruiters seeking qualified healthcare sales professionals and to provide a trusted resource for candidates seeking high quality, rewarding medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech sales careers.
Advertisers (Job Posters)
- Each Advertiser is permitted one Account Owner plus one additional registered user, each with a unique username and password. Each password is for the sole use of a single registered user of MedReps.com and is not transferable. Additional users can be purchased as needed. Sharing of login and password between users is not permitted.
- All jobs posted on MedReps.com must be "real" jobs, currently available, that the Advertiser is actively seeking to fill. Job details must be accurate at the time of posting. All contents of advertisements are subject to the approval of MedReps.com. MedReps.com reserves the right to reassign postings placed in the wrong category and make other corrections to postings if necessary. MedReps.com may also archive, reject, or cancel any advertiser, advertisement, job posting or URL link, at any time, for any reason.
- Advertisers are limited to posting 10 independent jobs per account. Independent jobs that are not categorized as such will be reassigned to the correct category.
- By posting a job on MedReps.com you agree to allow MedReps.com to use your logo in conjunction with promoting your jobs.
Candidates and Advertisers (collectively called Members)
- By signing up for job alerts or registering with MedReps.com, even if you do not complete the payment process to establish an active membership, you agree to receive email messages from us directly. MedReps.com will enable non-active Members the opportunity to opt out of our email lists in one click, with clear directions contained within each message.
- Members will have access to the areas of the site defined by their Membership type (Premium Candidate, Employer or Recruiter) and the features they have purchased. Candidate Members have access to Search Jobs, Post Resumes, News & Advice, Applications and Message Center. Candidate Members have the option to purchase Resume Rewrites and Audio Sales Training Packages (Employer and Recruiter Members do not). Employer and Recruiter Members have access to: Post Jobs, Search Jobs, News & Advice, Applications, and Message Center. Advertisers have the option to purchase Resume Search (Candidate Members do not). Paying Employer Members have access to view and save employer-designated resumes. Paying Recruiter Members have access to view and save recruiter-designated resumes.
- MedReps.com authorizes Members to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from MedReps.com solely for your use in connection with filling job and recruitment opportunities. The contents of MedReps.com and of all other websites under MedReps.com's control, whether partial or otherwise (MedReps.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as "MedReps.com sites"), such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other MedReps.com content (collectively, "MedReps.com Content"), are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All MedReps.com content is the property of MedReps.com or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the MedReps.com sites is the exclusive property of MedReps.com and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the MedReps.com content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. All copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original MedReps.com content must be retained on any authorized copy made of the MedReps.com content.
- You agree not to sell or modify the MedReps.com content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the MedReps.com content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of MedReps.com, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits MedReps.com or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of MedReps.com's or its licensor's property, or that otherwise infringes MedReps.com's or its licensor's intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse MedReps.com Content that appears on this website. The use of the MedReps.com Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that MedReps.com creates to generate or display any MedReps.com Content or the pages making up any MedReps.com site is also protected by MedReps.com's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
- 5. The job posting and candidate database features may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. MedReps.com specifically prohibits any other use of the site, and you agree not to do any of the following: (a) post jobs or content that contain "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting; (b) use the candidate database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information to sell or promote any products or services; (c) post or submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own; (d) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment; (e) send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a Member or other user; (f) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (g) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search MedReps.com other than the search engine and search agents available from MedReps.com and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer); (h) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site; or (i) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the site.
Candidate Membership Packages:
- $19.99 – 1 month access
- $29.99 - 3 month access
- $52.99 - 6 month access
- Resume Edit Service - $149.00
- Cover Letter Edit Service - $55.00
- Sales Training Packages
- Basic Training for Med Reps -- $79.95
- Deluxe Training for Med Reps -- $99.95
- Pharmaceutical Sales Training -- $129.95
Employer Membership Packages:
- Employer 30 Day Single Job Package: $345
- Employer 30 Day Unlimited Package: $525
- Employer 60 Day Single Job Package: $470
- Employer 60 Day Unlimited Package: $625
- Employer 6 Month Unlimited Package: $1575
- Employer Annual Unlimited Package: $2625
Recruiter Membership Packages:
- Recruiter - $325 --- 6 Month Membership
- Recruiter - $575 --- Annual membership
- Resume Edit Service - $149.00
- Cover Letter Edit Service - $55.00
Term and Termination - Jobs and advertisements will automatically expire after 30 days, and Advertisers will be sent notification via email prior to that expiration date. Advertisers will also receive notification by email before their Membership expires. Advertisers can log into their accounts to renew job posting(s) or Membership. Candidate memberships will automatically renew unless a request to terminate is received by email to info@MedReps.com at least 3 business days prior to renewal date.
Payment – All payments must be received prior to the posting of any jobs or advertisements. Checks, American Express, Visa and MasterCard are accepted for payment. Check payments not honored by financial institutions are voided and a $50.00 fee is added to the amount due for the current billing cycle. All payments more than 30 days past due will bear interest at the rate of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month from the date of invoice or the due date, whichever is later.
– All Members agree to the following:
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will make every effort to ensure that the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times, and you will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not use our services or materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- You will not use our services or materials to impersonate another person or entity.
- You will not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by MedReps.com without MedReps.com’s prior written permission.
- You will not send unsolicited messages, such as SPAM, to promote any other website. You will not publish or upload content that is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, likely to cause harm to others or breaches another individual’s privacy
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other computer files, programs or codes that may destroy, limit or interrupt the functionality of our services or may affect a Member’s ability to access our services.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. You will not attempt to or actually access our services or materials by any means other than through the interfaces provided by MedReps.com.
- You will not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the materials or our services.
MedReps.com may determine, in its sole discretion, whether or not a Member’s account or a user’s access is in violation of any of these policies and may delete a Member’s account or content or discontinue a user’s access at any time as a result of such determination. If MedReps.com determines that your account or access is being utilized to conduct or participate in illegal or fraudulent activity, MedReps.com may, in its sole discretion, delete your account and terminate your right to access any content, materials or our services.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of all data and content uploaded to your account. MedReps.com will not be held responsible for inaccurate information or for any potential damages caused by such inaccuracies. You further understand that MedReps.com may not maintain copies of files or documents that are uploaded by you for use of our site.
The MedReps.com site, services and materials are provided “as is”, “as available”, “with all faults” and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, MedReps.com disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, MedReps.com does not warrant that access to its site, materials or services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected in a timely fashion or at all; nor does MedReps.com make any representations about the accuracy, reliability, currency, quality, completeness, usefulness, performance, security, legality or suitability of the services, materials or its site. You expressly agree that your use of the MedReps.com site and your reliance upon the services is at your sole risk. In addition, MedReps.com is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the delivery of messages sent through the MedReps.com site to any member.
We are not liable to you or any other person for damages of any kind, including without limitation any punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages (including, without limitation, any personal injury, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your computer or otherwise) arising from or in connection with use of the MedReps.com site, the services, materials, your content or any third party user generated content available on or through the site, whether under a theory of breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, malpractice or otherwise, even if MedReps.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You hereby release MedReps.com and hold MedReps.com and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and their officers, directors, trustees, affiliates, subcontractors, agents and employees, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, actual, special, incidental and consequential), known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the services, materials, MedReps.com site, your content or any third party user generated content available on or through the site. You hereby waive the provisions of any state or local law limiting or prohibiting a general release.
In the event of any problem with the MedReps.com site or mobile apps, the services or the materials, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using the MedReps.com site, the services and the materials. Under no circumstances shall MedReps.com, its affiliates, or licensors be liable in any way for your use of the MedReps.com site, the services, materials, your content or third party user generated content available on or through the site, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, any infringement of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or related to, the use of the site, the services, the materials, your content or any third party user generated content available on or through the site. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.