Connect your LinkedIn Account to MedReps.com to See Who You Know at Hiring Companies
When looking for a job, it's not what you know but who you know that matters. Now it's easy to discover who you know in the medical sales industry when you link your LinkedIn account to MedReps.com. Connect your accounts to instantly see connections at the companies posting jobs on MedReps.
How do I link my accounts?
If you didn't link your LinkedIn account to your Medreps account when you first joined, there are two ways to link them now.. You can connect the two when you first sign up or, if you're already a member, you can:
- Login to MedReps using the "Login with LinkedIn" button.
- Enter your LinkedIn login info and click "Ok, I'll Allow It".
Alernately, you can:
- Login to MedReps with your email address and password.
- Click “Link to my LinkedIn Account” in the box in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Continue” and enter your LinkedIn credentials to allow access.
Why should I link my accounts?
By linking the accounts, you'll be able to login to MedReps.com with your LinkedIn credentials, see who you know at hiring companies, easily share jobs and articles with your network, and use your LinkedIn profile to create or update your resume. Please note that you can revoke access anytime, and MedReps.com will never post anything back to your LinkedIn account.