Last Updated: 08-15-2013
MedReps.com respects the privacy of our clients. Your information is treated with complete confidentiality and never made available to outside parties. Candidate contact/registration information is not viewable in the public areas of the site. Recruiters and employers may choose to display their contact information in a job posting, but they may edit or delete the information at any time.
As a registered user you may be contacted by a MedReps.com employee to verify your information or to ask you about your experience using our site.
Before completing your membership to MedReps.com, please read the following terms of service, and indicate your acceptance by checking the box that you have read and agree to the MedReps.com Terms of Service before completing step 2 on the registration page.
MedReps.com is an internet job posting service specializing in healthcare sales, sales management, and marketing opportunities. Our business focus is to offer a valuable, cost effective service for employers and recruiters seeking qualified healthcare sales professionals and to provide a trusted resource for candidates seeking high quality, rewarding medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech sales careers.
Advertisers (Job Posters) -
- Each Advertiser is defined as one Account Owner and one additional user, each with a unique username and password. Each password is for the sole use of the registered user of MedReps.com and is not transferable. Additional users can be purchased as needed. Sharing of login and password between users is not permitted.
- All jobs posted on MedReps.com must be “real” jobs, currently available, that the Advertiser is actively seeking to fill. Job details must be accurate at the time of posting. All contents of advertisements are subject to the approval of MedReps.com. MedReps reserves the right to reassign postings placed in the wrong category and make other corrections to the posting if necessary. MedReps may also archive, reject, or cancel any advertisement, job posting or URL link, at any time, for any reason.
- Advertisers are limited to posting 10 independent rep jobs per account. Independent rep jobs that are not categorized as such will be reassigned to the correct category.
- By posting a job on MedReps.com you agree to allow MedReps.com to use your logo in conjunction with promoting your jobs.
- By submitting advertising or job postings for inclusion on MedReps.com the Advertiser agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This contract supersedes all terms and conditions and any previous agreements between MedReps.com and Advertiser.
Candidates and Advertisers (collectively called Members) -
- By signing up for job alerts or registering with MedReps.com, even if you do not complete the payment process to establish an active membership, you agree to receive email messages from us directly. MedReps.com will enable non-active members the opportunity to opt out of our email lists in one click, with clear directions contained within each message.
- Members will have access to the areas of the site defined by their Membership type (Premium Candidate, Employer or Recruiter) and the features they may have purchased. Candidate members have access to Search Jobs, Post Resumes, Career Center, and Resources. Candidate Members have the option to purchase Audio Training Packages (Employer and Recruiter Members do not). Employer and Recruiter Members have access to: Post Jobs, Search Jobs, Career Center, and Resources. Advertisers have the option to purchase Resume Search (Candidate members do not). Paying Employer Members have access to view and save employer-designated resumes. Paying Recruiter Members have access to view and save recruiter-designated resumes.
- MedReps.com authorizes Members to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from MedReps.com solely for your personal use. The contents of MedReps.com, and of all other Web sites under MedReps.com's control, whether partial or otherwise (MedReps.com and such other Web sites are sometimes collectively referred to as "MedReps.com sites"), such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other MedReps.com content (collectively, "MedReps.com Content"), are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All MedReps.com content is the property of MedReps.com or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the MedReps.com sites is the exclusive property of MedReps.com and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the MedReps.com content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. All copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original MedReps.com content must be retained on any authorized copy made of the MedReps.com content.
- You agree not to sell or modify the MedReps.com content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the MedReps.com content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of MedReps.com, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits MedReps.com or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of MedReps.com's or its licensor's property, or that otherwise infringes MedReps.com's or its licensor's intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse MedReps.com Content that appears on this Site. The use of the MedReps.com content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that MedReps.com creates to generate or display any MedReps.com content or the pages making up any MedReps.com site is also protected by MedReps.com's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
- The job posting and candidate database features may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. MedReps.com specifically prohibits any other use of the site, and all Users agree not to do any of the following: (a) post jobs or content that contain "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting; (b) use the candidate database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information to sell or promote any products or services; (c) post or submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own; (d) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, (e) send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user (f) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (g) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search MedReps.com other than the search engine and search agents available from MedReps.com and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer); (h) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site; or (i) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the site.
- $19.99 – 1 month access
- $29.99 - 3 month access
- $52.99 - 6 month access
- Resume Edit Service - $149.00
- Cover Letter Edit Service - $55.00
- Sales Training Packages
- Basic Training for Med Reps -- $79.95
- Deluxe Training for Med Reps -- $99.95
- Pharmaceutical Sales Training -- $129.95
- Employer 30 Day Single Job Package: $345
- Employer 30 Day Unlimited Package: $525
- Employer 60 Day Single Job Package: $470
- Employer 60 Day Unlimited Package: $625
- Employer 90 Day Single Job Package: $625
- Employer 90 Day Unlimited Package: $945
- Employer 6 Month Unlimited Package: $1575
- Employer Annual Unlimited Package: $2625
- Recruiter - $325 --- 6 Month Membership
- Recruiter - $575 --- Annual membership
Term and Termination - Jobs and advertisements will automatically expire after 30 days and Advertisers will be sent notification via email prior to that expiration date. Advertisers will also receive notification by email before their Membership expires. Advertisers can log into their account and renew their job(s) or Membership. Candidate memberships will automatically renew unless a request to terminate is received by email to email@example.com at least 30 days prior to renewal date.
Payment –All payments must be received prior to the posting of any jobs or advertisements. Checks, American Express, Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment. Check payments not honored by financial institutions are voided and a $50.00 fee is added to the amount due for the current billing cycle. All payments more than 30 days past due will bear the interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month from the date of invoice or the due date, whichever is later.
Changes and Cancellations – Advertisers or Candidates (collectively called Members) may cancel this agreement by emailing the MedReps.com Customer Support team. If a Member cancels any membership within 1 business day from date of purchase, MedReps.com will provide a full refund. If however, a Member cancels any membership after the 1 day window following the purchase, the Member will not be entitled to any refund of fees. Recurring charges may be refunded if request is received within 1 business day of billing date. The 3 month and 6 month candidate memberships will automatically renew unless cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the renewal date. The 1 month candidate membership will renew monthly until cancellation is received prior to the renewal date. This notice can be delivered to our customer service team via email to info@MedReps.com or by clicking the “Manage My Membership” link in the Membership Details section of your Account. Note that memberships purchased at a discounted rate will be renewed at the standard price.
Limitation of Liability – Any failure, interruption, or delay in service to the site under this agreement, either in whole or in part, resulting from technical difficulties or mechanical failure of computer equipment or internet service, or from strikes, labor disputes, war or national emergencies, governmental restrictions, acts of God, or from any other cause beyond the control of MedReps.com, shall not constitute a breach of this agreement. Any damages sustained by Member as a result of MedReps.com's breach of this agreement shall be limited to an amount equal to the monies paid by Member to MedReps.com during the billing period in which the incident occurred.
Please inform MedReps.com of any inaccuracies in regards to the information posted on this site by e-mailing info@MedReps.com.